Project Manager – Digital Solutions
Reports to Managing Director – Back Office
The Project Manager – Digital Solutions is committed to ensuring seamless delivery of all digital ‘back office’ solutions for our large field of independent direct sales Advisors. The Project Manager – Digital Solutions is the resident expert of our bespoke back-office system and will work to ensure seamless system performance, delivery, and integration to match the needs of the company, the field, and the industry. They will not only know and ‘own’ the system and its use, but they will also play a key role in helping to identify needs for system evolution, testing new developments, and supporting user deployment.
The Project Manager – Digital Solutions will report directly to the CIO of North America and work closely with various stakeholders and departments within the company, including our global IT team (in North America and France), and North American Marketing & Communications, Sales, and Field Support departments, as well as with external IT contractors. They will also work with our field of independent sales Advisors in North America on a daily basis, answering questions and providing training and technical support.
They are directly responsible for the regular maintenance of our digital solutions, helping to deliver new system improvements, and executing friendly field support and training. They have a high level of attention to detail, an understanding of managing software solutions, and a proven track record of working collaboratively with a wide variety of people and departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as resident expert for our bespoke digital software solutions.
- Monitor and provide daily updates to back-office system.
- Responsible of the setting, testing, and deployment of new functionalities.
- Work with field daily to welcome end-user issues, classify them by degree of urgency and severity, help resolve issues, and transmit any necessary items to the developers in charge of maintenance.
- Work with developers to conduct testing, integration, and deployment of any software updates.
- Collect concerns or suggestions from users, analyze, and communicate necessary suggestions to internal stakeholders.
- Manage system improvements with IT, developers, and North American Marketing and Sales departments.
- Assist the IT team in identifying and launching new projects in North America to ensure competitive tools within the Direct Sales industry.
Training and Support:
- Ensure that all users (our field of Independent Advisors as well as our internal Home Office staff) are well-trained on the applications (via live webinar, training videos, and support documents).
- Identify the need for and propose and create new trainings for current and new users.
- Provide the Marketing and Sales teams with the necessary communication materials for new training, systems updates, or deployment of a new functionality.
- A love of project management, liaising between various stakeholders, developing and hitting deadlines, and working with people.
- Experience in the Direct Sales industry preferred, especially Party Plan and virtual parties.
- A high level of comfort working with software and digital business solutions.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Responsible, with the ability to work autonomously and with a high attention to detail.
- A good listener with an analytical mind and an interest in identifying true issues and proposing solutions.
- A good communicator and teacher.
- Enjoys working collaboratively.
Location: Currently remote, with a planned return to the office. The ideal candidate is located in the region east of Philadelphia near our Home Office.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000 depending on experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.